The golden age of horror: Martyrs (2008) - Quarter To Three Forums

A foolish person chases more and more extreme sensations, no matter how meaningless they are. Less foolish people are willing to endure extreme ...

Topics tagged feature - Quarter To Three Forums

Quarter To Three Forums · feature. Topic, Replies, Views, Activity. The golden age of ... The golden age of horror: Martyrs (2008) · Games · feature. 18, 885 ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

"Martyrs" (2008) - Discussion with spoilers

"Martyrs" is a French movie directed by Pascal Laugier that came out in 2008. I don't want to reveal anything about the plot in this opening ...

2008 Films List (Reviews, Discussion & Tracking) | Home Theater ...

The 2008 Film List thread is mainly for discussing, reviewing and tracking 2008 films. The "Track the films you watch" thread is a great place to keep track ...

University of California Press on JSTOR

One of the largest, most distinguished, and innovative of the university presses today, its collection of print and online journals spans topics in the ...

D&D 3.5 Avalyn Adventure (8 years of game write-ups)

I started writing down the adventures in 2000 but lost the notes for 3 years worth of writ-ups. Currently I'm posting the later adventures ...

October Horror Challenge 2020: PRIZES. FINALLY.

When a giant monster emerges from Tokyo Bay, it's time for governmental action! There's a lot of walk and talks along hyperactive editing as ...

October Horror Movie Challenge 6: The Results - DVD Talk Forum

31 Horror Movies in 31 Days Season 3: ... Martyrs 2008 1635. Mary Shelly's ... quarter of them. Congrats to the other winners, and a big thanks to ...

Martyrs (2008) MOVIE REACTION! FIRST TIME WATCHING!!

Martyrs (2008) MOVIE REACTION! FIRST TIME WATCHING!! 16K views · 3 months ago ...